Wednesday, February 6, 2013

LET'S GET ORGANIZED

Ok - so January is OVER - and it's time to start that SPRING CLEANING!

I for one - am a very busy Mom - and don't always have time to "de-clutter".  I found some fantastic tips on how to use my NEW Thirty-one business to help me get better! 


Cleaning Helper:
Organize your CLEANING SUPPLIES!  Put everything you need in the "Organizing Utility Tote"!  This way - you just grab and go!  How much easier can it be?  Not to mention you can EASILY fit it all in the carry it all caddy :)



Baby's Room!
 
What better way to organize your NEW baby's room, than with THIRTY-ONE????  Large Utility Tote to keep onesies and baby blankets, and a mini bin for diapers!  How easy and Cute!
 
 
 
Organize the Pantry!
 



For Mom's like me, that are always on the go - and have older kids at home, this is a no-brainer!  Get a "Your way rectangle" and have it embroidered with the main staples you have such as "Snacks", "bread", and even "juice".  The kids would have a much easer time...and you could show it off to your Mother-in-law when she stops by!

I hope you love these Thirty-One products as much as I do!

Visit My Thirty One Gifts Page to purchase or book a party here!


No comments:

Post a Comment